Thursday, November 01, 2007

NC State Apparel in Taiwan

Ever since we have moved to Taiwan (close to two years now) I (Keith) have been looking for NC State shirts, hats, shorts -- not to buy -- just to see if the Wolfpack stuff had made over to this side of the world. Through my search, I have seen plenty of Taiwanese wearing Carolina and Duke stuff. I even spotted an ECU jacket here in Taichung. Finally, last weekend in Taipei I spotted a person wearing an NC State cap. I went straight to him and in my best Chinese asked him if he knew about the school that his cap represented. In perfect English he replied back, "Yes, I go to school there." Small world isn't it? In fact, this is the third person that I have met here in Taiwan that either currently goes to NCSU or has graduated. Go Pack!!!

No comments: