Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Great Visit


We had a great time with the Severs and Scarboroughs this past week. Both families are from our home church, Green Street Baptist. It was great to be able to show friends where we live and what our lives are like here in Taiwan. It was also neat to be able to do ministry with them. Because of their visit we were able to meet some new friends, share the Christmas story with around 100 students in Levi's school, distribute hundreds of salvation bracelets and also prayer walk some streets in Taichung. Above is a group photo of the "team". The dog is named Amy. The Severs were fortunate enough to dog sit Amy the entire week :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paige, I was so happy they all got to come and see you and minister with you. I was a tad jealous. I would love to see you all and I love Asia so much. Curt is in my SS class so I look forward to hearing all about the trip. Glad you all had fun, Blessings, Annette