Sunday, December 10, 2006

6th Grade Girls Christmas Party

Milly decided to host a 6th grade girls Christmas party on Friday night. All 13 girls from her class came. They played "Dirty Santa", ate a lot of pizza, and then went to the night market to do some shopping and drink Milly's favorite -- pearl milk tea. It was a fun night. As you see from the pictures, Levi also had a good time being in the middle of all the cute girls. We had a house full as you can see by all the shoes outside our door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Millie it seems like just yesterday I was a 6th grade girl. I loved "girl" parties. (and still do - I guess you never outgrow that, eh Page?) I can certainly imagine how much fun you all had. I've never heard of pearl milk tea. Sounds interesting. I'm sure you are getting to try lots of interesting food and drinks!

Love,

Monica

Anonymous said...

fun!!! page, it reminds me of our acteen sleepovers at your house many years ago.