Saturday, June 23, 2007

Taichung...according to ME


Hi, this is Milly (aka Mildo - this is for you, Melonhead!) here. Ok, so we moved to Taichung...ya'll know that. My mother said I had to write positively, so here. Taichung is uh...okay.(I guess) The pool is kinda cool, but it kinda helps if you have friends. Anyway, we all loved Taipei and it was hard 2 move. So like pray 4 us. It is like SUPER hard not 2 have any friends. Even going to the pool isn't nearly as fun without friends. I am getting a little negative here, so I am going 2 starting talking about the new house (it is hard to be negative about that). Okay, well, I mainly live on the 3rd and 4th floor, although I occasionly come down to the 2nd to eat :). My room is REALLY cool (even if it is smaller then the one in Taipei). It has green walls to match the leaves of the flowers on my matteress. And a pink curtain to match the flower petals on the matteress.



We also have A LOT of book shelves for my collection (that is still growing) of books and rabbits. Dividy, my dwarf-hamster, seems happy. The boys share a room and their's is like really cool, too. They have two walls that are green and Wade and Levi have bunks. Hunter has his on bed. Their room is really big so three people can easily live in it. We have FOUR bathrooms (2 are half-baths, like with out the bathtub and shower head)! On the 3rd floor is the comp room (office) and Mom and Dad's room. They have this HUMONGEOUS bathroom! The 2nd floor is the kitchen/dining room/ den. And on the 1st floor is the garage, a bathroom, and the shoe rack. Oh yeah, and on the 5th floor is the TV rooom (it is SUPER small).



On 1 of the balconies is the hamster play- area and on the other is the washer and dryer. This sounds pretty big, right? But get this: the actual ping is smaller then our Taipei apartment! So, all in all, our house is pretty cool. I have some pics of the things I was talking (or typing, for that matter) about and you can guess what they are of ( I don't feel like explaining it). So like pray 4 us to make new friends, I have a feeling we will adjust quickly. Luv y'all!



3 comments:

The Curlees said...

PPL-
I kno i spelled a lot of words wrong- so ignore that!
--Milly

Anonymous said...

Mill - I love your new room! I promise that I will pray that God give you new friends. I just know He will. He has always given you great girl friends. By the time you are my age, Mill, you are going to have friends everywhere you go! I am going to be looking for pictures of all the new friends God is going to give you.

Asia Girl said...

Hey Milly! Enjoyed the update...praying for you and the fam as you adjust. Blessings!