Friday, August 04, 2006

Vacation Bible School -- What fun!!!






We had a good time at VBS this week. Page taught 19 - five year olds, which included two sets of twins and one set of triplets (all boys, of course). Most spoke only Chinese so the language barrier was pretty difficult. At the very least the children heard numerous times that Yesu ai ni (Jesus loves you). Keith went in every class and taught a mission story each day. Milly, Wade, Hunter, and Levi were in class each day. They had a great time as well. Here are some pictures of Page in action and the kids in class. By the way, if you want to enlarge the pictures simply click on them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok! I like the site, and the photos, but where is Keith. He isn't in any pictures. He needs to get on the other side of the camera to prove to his grandkids that he was really there. Stop being shy Keith.

Scott Norman

Anonymous said...

Bible School looks wonderful. We did have a hard time finding which one was Page!!!
Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

Kaykee says:
Bible school looks wonderful. Which one is Page?!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Our girls, Karis and Olivia did the Arctic Edge this summer, too. They had a lot of fun. I thought I was busy - I helped teach a class of 13 three and four year olds. I think Page must have been a whole lot busier than we were! (and at least our students could speak English - whew) Way to go Page! Hope you guys have a great week. Look forward to the next blog update.

Monica Winter

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I am so glad that you have done well in vacation bible school. I know it was hard, but I am sure you got through it with flying colors. You are such a great teacher Page. They probably loved you. I hope everything went well. Did Milly, Wade, and Hunter have fun?

Hannah