Monday, September 25, 2006

Go Pack!!!

Those of you who know me (Keith) well know that I am a huge NC State fan. I was really concerned about keeping up with the Pack 10,000 miles away but have found that it is really better to keep up with them this way. Most of the time I know the results before I listen to the radio broadcast or video over the internet. Wade and I both told Page we like it better this way. The losses don't hurt as much and we don't have to watch or listen to them if we don't want to. Also, I was very calm last night as I watched a replay of the State-BC game. What a come back!!! The weekend turned out even better when I found out that McCurry's Clemson Tigers whipped up on the Tar Heels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keith, of all the sports fans that I know, you are one of a few who prefer to know the score ahead of time. Does make watching/listening much more relaxing.
See you Sunday!!
Kay