Friday, September 08, 2006

Mice in the House!


We are proud to announce four new members to the Curlee family. We now have four rodents of some kind. We are pretty sure they are either gerbils or mice. Each is a different color so we can tell them apart. Their names are as follows: Milly's is a light grey one called Divida. Wade's is the smallest, a brown colored girl named Theresa. Hunter's is a different shade of brown named Max. Levi's has a black stripe and is named Jack. Max and Jack share a cage since Hunter and Levi share a room. The pet store owner told us we can bring them back if they fight each other too much. So far they have had a few squirmishes but are not too much trouble. The kids used their own allowance money to buy them and have to change the shaving in the cages every Saturday. We'll let you know how this new adventure unfolds!!! Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gerbils and mice make great pets. It seems that everything is going great for you.
Sandy Fowler

Anonymous said...

I'm glad those mice are at your house and not mine!! Hope you're having fun with them---I like the names. Did Milly just make up Divida? That's a new name for me...Love and kisses to all of you....

Anonymous said...

Wow--Wade why can't I have one?? Sounds like fun to have gerbils in your house! My mom is going to let us get hermit crabs and Maisy but she says NEVER gerbils! I started hockey tonight --it was really cool-I will ask my mom to take a picture of me playing. sam

Anonymous said...

Page - you are a much better sport than I am! I can't imagine why anyone would let rodents in their house on purpose. Ha, ha. I'm sure the kids are getting a big kick out of them.

Hang in there with the language classes. You are prayed for often.

Monica Winter

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me! mice!!! i am going to believe that those things are gerbils. congratulations, milly, wade, hunter and levi on your new pets. i know you all will take good care of them.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Curlee family! What a wonderful addition to your family! I am not telling my children about it though-don't want them to get any ideas! :)
I love the pictures and this website. Hope you guys are doing great! Love you,
Angela Norris