Friday, September 29, 2006

Levi going to preschool


This is Levi in his preschool outfit. The preschools here are called "kindergartens." Levi's preschool is called "Precious Blood Kindergarten," so the Chinese characters on his shirt say "precious blood." Today he had a field trip, so he had to wear his uniform. The backpack is part of the uniform. Every day, I follow him down the narrow alley beside our apartment to take him to school. He looks so cute, I had to take a picture from behind to show you what I see! He really likes his school now. He even has a Chinese friend named Jien-Yu. He is growing up!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute he is! I know you are so proud of all your children. He looks absolutely adorable-from the front and back- as he heads off to school. It was a sad day when I sent Landon to Kindergarten this year. He is doing great, but it is hard to believe that my "baby" is in school. I know that you can relate completely! I am just glad that I can be at the school with them. Tell the kids we said Hello!

Love and prayers,
The Norris'

Anonymous said...

Dear Levi,

I wish you could come back t o school with me. I'm all the way down the hall in Mrs. Stapleton's class. I miss you. We went on a field trip to the apple orchard. Me and Mommy are going to make an apple cake today with the apples I picked. I wish I could go to Taiwan with you, but I can't; I have to stay in Thomasville. I miss you very much. That's all. I hope you send me a note too.

Love Jacob.

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I feel a scrapbook page coming on!! I am so glad that all the children are adjusting to school.
Love,
Sandy Fowler

Anonymous said...

He looks just like Hunter did at that age!! He's so-o-o precious!!

Anonymous said...

Page, what wonderful pictures!! I can't wait to see this for myself.
Love to all~Kaykee